Friday, September 17, 2010

All finished

Yesterday I had my last treatment of brain radiation. We took some "happy snaps" with the lovely staff, the amazing machine and my sci-fi mask - close your eyes for the third photo Nana!


Today my hair is officially falling out - in absolute handfuls. I tied it up in a bun quite precariously, and went and had a delicious brunch with Sue and Penny - can you tell that a lot of my life is still revolving around food??? Sue and I then went for a quick shop - and I have spent the afternoon at home which has been lovely.

Tomorrow morning Marc will buzz my hair off, and then we will go to the wig shop to get one fitted properly. Sunday we are having lunch with Norman, Sue, Hannah and Callum which will be great.

I'm still feeling generally well, and thankfully my "roid rage" has calmed down significantly today which has been great relief.

Lou
x



4 comments:

  1. Great photos hun, you are looking fabulous. Love the t.shirt,lol. Seen that and a few other good ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been GOOGLING "roid rage"...still learning !
    I love today's diary, The pictures are fantastic, The ROBOT photo looks scary. Sorry about the hair loss, but You must be used to it by now. I have known you with your original hair, bold, hat, scarf and you always look fantastic, beautiful, pretty + more but I don't know the English words!!!!Have a great week end

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your update!
    LOVE that you took some zap graduation pics ... and of course just LOVE that shirt ... and the fact that you took a pic of your Hannibal mask for me!
    Sad that your hair is coming our again ... but I know that you will take it in your usual positive stride and will be posting another blog soon with your HOT new look! xxx
    Must say that I LOVE that your life is revolving around food - sounds exactly like my life - but I can't blame my ravenous hunger and fluctuating moods on the roids! LOL!
    Enjoy all your brunches and lunches and have fun picking your new hot hair!
    As per usual - sending you heaps of cuddles and kisses....and you have my permission to throw a few to Marc and Millie too! xxx
    Speak to you soon, thinking of you always!
    LOVE YOU!!!
    G, Cory, Jalen, Shadow, Duke and Tilly xxxxxx
    (and the rest of my families too - in Canada and Australia!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that t-shirt is the best Lou. You are so beautiful xxx
    Brooke Drz xxx

    ReplyDelete